Change of plans

After testing the animations I made with the programs tested before, some difficulties appeared. I discussed the design and the animations with Victor (from ML) and got a really good feedback on thursday. On friday I created a new design, where the animation should be much easier. Instead of creating each step in graphical and animation programs we decided to try the free game engine unity. First results show that the idea is working – our fish now got a moveable “skeleton” and already looks so much better, thanks to Victor, who is a major help. Tomorrow we continue creating a slicker coded animation, which we will be presented here soon.

Here you see some movement designs for the new fish design. In the version used now – he actually got a tail which can wiggle as well. My task is now to create even better backgrounds, which fit to the new fish design. So exited!

fish_forms

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s