It’s a grey, cold monday morning in Stockholm. But we can’t help it and work anyway: Today we had a meeting where we decided on what to do next. Our main focus lies now on writing a draft of this project. It should include the exploration of the system, the design process on the design and the project itself and the preparation and conducting of the user test. It is an important part to reflect on what we have done. We did this previously, but always oral and never wrote it down properly. It will help us to form the right questions for our own papers and to analyze the steps we have done so far.
Upcoming steps are:
- create summaries for each parts (design process, user test, system, including related literature)
- writing the draft (deadline 24th of April)
- optimize and finalize the chinese inspired interface design
- work with the system, prototype (asap – but right now we are still waiting for the hardware components)
- prepare for the final round of user testing (including a specialized target group)