Finishing our own work stands in focus during this month, that’s why there aren’t as many updates. For me these are some stressy days, as I have to get my paper ready in time. I had a meeting after the second draft and things start looking better now. In two weeks all this will be done and I can focus on the group project.
We finished the discussions on the transcripts today and reflected on the outcome. This step is done by analyzing primary topics and summing up the information we gained from the user testing. It’s therefore possible now to see the outcome it in a wider picture and narrow down further steps. We also decided on how to include the parts into the draft we are creating together and split up tasks for the upcoming writing process.
pic.1: discussion time (no posing in this picture at all…)